At the left side of the page http://tantramovement.blogspot.nl/ you'll see a window where you can sign up for our newsletter.
Of course this newsletter is only one of many ways we use to communicate with you. Some have specific areas of interest such as political and environmental activism or the history of our Tantra. We invite you to check each out and see what interests we share.
1. http://aktywnatantra.blogspot.nl/ Tantra, Love and Activism - our page with a political, environmental and social twist. The Tantra Movement page is mainly to promote our events, while this one is designed to share our thoughts, opinions, and movies and books we find interesting etc. This is a great page if you would like to have a deeper insight into our goals, ambitions, and dreams. Everything is there :)
3. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1638114036464621/ - secret fb group only for our students, to keep deeper connections and share more
4. https://www.facebook.com/groups/233570066784768 - Tantra Movement public fb group
5. http://www.youtube.com/user/spiritofsquatters This Youtube channel is friendly to us and Tantra as well as other topics important to us. You'll find there special Tantra play lists.
6. Leaflets and folders - You 'll find our leaflets and brochures in Organic shops, and in some spiritual centres or other public spaces in Netherlands and Romania. Spread them to your friends !
7. http://tantraromania.blogspot.nl/ - our Romanian blog.
8. http://info-spiritual.ro/ - page of our main organiser in Romania
9. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1485346635019318 Tantra Movement Romania fb group
10. https://www.facebook.com/groups/tantraonrainbow - Tantra Movement on Rainbow fb group
11. https://www.facebook.com/tantraonrainbow - Tantra Movement on Rainbow fb community page ( like us :)
12. You can contact us directly:
0(031) 684955749 when I'm in Netherlands.
0(040) 773012038 when I´m in Romania.
0(0359)888081061 only when I´m in Bulgaria
0(040) 773012038 it may change into spanish nr. in the near future
Please do not leave voicemail -it's better use email, sms or call us again later
Michal Marek Griks