Tantra Movement School introduces you to the path of tantric practice and lifestyle. It is the way of deep experience, abandoning all concepts, exchange of energy and entering intimate relation not only wit yourself. By working on all dimensions possible to you, it expands you to the deepest and the highest levels of love, spirituality and ecstasy. In order to fulfill your potential, we always support you in your decisions, no matter you like to go slowly and safe or maybe fast and intense. It’s always your choice.
Love and light!
This leaflet, you may give as a birthday gift to the person who you love or/and care about. It´s very possible that the value of the advice included here would make it the best gift ever <3
Few advices to improve your life (so, the life of the others as well)
1. Love yourself - this is the first step to love the others
5. Breathing: Observe your breath as often and as long as you can. It will calm you, detoxify you, energize you. It will increase your concentration and health. It will bring you to the here and now. It may open you for other dimensions not only in your love making but in your entire life.
6. Eat less meat, dairy products and more fruits, vegetables, organic, local, vegan, raw food... and enjoy it with full awareness!
And here below we share some exercises that are among the most popular ones used in the tantric workshops:
8. Gazing eyes: Look in to each other eyes with as much sympathy, nice energy and love as feels comfortable for both of you. By doing so, we are making a soul connection.
Both exercises, when they´re done for longer than 30 seconds, can promote an opening magic in us. The energy is balanced, ¨happy¨ hormones start working for us, so the healing is happening as well.
10. Tantric communication: one person is only talking, the other person is only listening, then we switch the roles. The talking person is talking from the heart, that means they just say whatever comes to their mind. You don´t have to think about the consequences, or what the other person might think about you, etc. Just speak whatever comes up. The listening person is only listening. The intention is not to respond but to understand and be fully attentive. You choose the subjects, and take equal time for both of you (I would suggest 2-7 minutes ). By applying these methods in your life, you may in a much better way solve issues than by arguing. You may get to know better not only the partner, but yourself as well.
Just do it! - One gram of practice is worth more than 1000 of theory...
So use it, don´t lose it!
We offer :
workshops for all,
year training for becoming professional assistant, masseur(se), teacher...,
* Private massage sessions for singles and couples * relationship and love, life coaching
Do not hesitate to ask questions and to make contact.
Michal Kali Griks